Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Nothing in this world worth having comes easy.

Today at work I had a lot of time to think and ponder my current situation. As silly as it may seem only being 4 days into it, I really miss ryan and this is really not a very easy situation for me. All the planning around each others schedules and making adjustments so that we have time to talk every night gets really tough sometimes. I started searching through quotes about long distance relationships ( super corney I know). It really got me thinking that if I really do care about this boy that time really isn't an issue and I should be thankful for any second of time I get to spend talking to him, because there are people in this same situation as me that don't even get to talk to each other every day or even every month. Instead of being bothered by everything that isn't perfect I should be thankful for everything that is. Really 137 days really isn't that many and if i make the best out of it, it will be 140 days worth smiling about when he is home:)  so here is to day 137!! WE MADE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment