Monday, August 6, 2012

Old Habits Die Hard.

I Think I kinda got hit by my own stubbornness today. Its hard to realize this sometimes but girls (or at least) try so hard to always feel some control, to NEED the perfect situation or conversation they already created in there head followed through perfectly, because if not we get disappointed. We start fights only to get mad at the answers we already know are coming. Love doesn't come without fights and it sure doesn't come easy, and we all have those old habits that just keep making things tough. After my long talk with this boy I discovered that I had so many old habits that i was to stubborn to let go of that were messing with the things that make me the most happy. I don't want to waste days being mad at the thing that makes me the happiest because of silly little things that mean everything for a second and nothing later. Its not about winning the argument its about winning your happiness. I am, starting today, officially working on letting go of my bad habits and in return becoming a better and more happier person. So here is to day 138 may the next 137 days be filled with more happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment