Friday, August 17, 2012

First Day Of "REAL LIFE."

Ok I have to start by saying this whole talk about college being the first taste of "Real Life" is a joke... what have I been living in fake life the last 18 years of my life? No.. I can promise you my life has been very real. Anyways this is for sure a new chapter in my life! Its day 127 just so we know... crazy time really does go by pretty fast when you stop trying to keep track of every second. I must admit the last two weeks have not been easy at all!! lost of fighting arguing a couple fake/almost real break ups, but I guess thats just part of life and even more part of a relationship! Im really hoping that I can work really hard to make the next 127 days smother..its not a for sure promise and I know there will always be rough days but its important to make goals. So here is to a school year hopefully filled with goals, memories, new friends, old friends, hard work, laughter, tears, stress, joy, and every emotion all at the same time! I know its going to be a great year if I put effort into making it a great year:) lets hope I can make this new chapter in my life one worth remembering:)
University of Utah 2012-2013 #127

No comments:

Post a Comment