Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Dear Mom,

As I have grown up I have began to realize my mom is my best friend. I don't know if its because we can share clothes, or because she knows me better than I know myself sometime, or maybe it is because she is the only person that I can really go to with any problem. No matter the reasons why she truly is my best pal. There is no one I would rather make a lunch date with or a trip to the mall (it helps that she pays ;)) than the amazing mother that I have been so blessed with. We don't always see eye to eye and partially because I am taller than her, but in the end when something goes wrong or I just need a friend she is the person I go to. Every girl needs a mother or at least a mother figure because their unconditional love is so precious to have. Everything worth knowing I learned from my mom. My mother told me once that my grandmother said her and I were the most alike :) I have diffidently taken that to heart. If I ever measure up to the woman my mother is I must of done something pretty spectacular in my life. She is a one of a kind and I believe practically perfect. She has always known when to be a mom and when to be a friend and I thank her for that. If she had always been worried about being my best friends I would probably be a terrible mess right now. She is the most incredible mother I know and the best, best friend anyone could ask for. I am a better person today because of her. I love you with all my heart mommy!! I will always be your biggest fan and your bestest of friend!
love Erin.

No comments:

Post a Comment