Monday, January 7, 2013

Saying Goodbye to Goodbyes!

At the beginning of December my 140 day count down came to an end! I was once again reunited with the boy I am so crazy about, but it was a bitter sweet moment. It was like the second I saw him again the count down clock began. What seemed like weeks together turned into a blink of an eye and before we knew it we were standing there with only a few days left before we had to separate again. I would not be being honest with myself or anyone else if I said I was use to or getting good at goodbyes... without a hesitation I always allow myself to lose any emotional control i pretend to have a break down in tears. These aren't pretty tears I might add... they are hyperventilating, nose dripping, puffy eyed, makeup disaster tears and my poor boyfriend has to sit there and witness me fall apart multiple times before he leaves. This sunday I will have to reset my countdown to another 100 and something days... return home alone and wait for time to take its course. You never know what situations life is going to put you in but you have to learn to make the best out of them. You have to trust that whatever happens if for a reason and that things will turn out for the better in the end. One of my Hero's in my life is my father he has taught me so much and one day I hope I get around to composing a blog just about him... but one things he has taught me that I hold near to my heart is that "If you cant control it don't worry about it." This is something I plan on living by. With the sadness of ryan departing this weekend there is some happiness.. a light at the end of the tunnel per-say... this semester is the last semester ryan will be spending in Iowa!!!! So with that I plan on saying GOODBYE to saying GOODBYE this sunday. Over these last few months I have had a pretty love hate relationship with Iowa, Skype and Goodbyes but I am excited to break up with those relationships at the end of this semester and start working on the relationship I truly want. Here is to another 100 something days of love and hate relationships, Thanks for memories.
-Love Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment