Saturday, January 12, 2013

Missing Someone I love.

It has only been 2 hours and I am already missing my boyfriend. I know it sounds all sappy and pathetic that I miss him when he just left but I think its the realization that he really is gone that makes missing him harder. Everyone has already told me how hard and unrealistic long distance relationships are and to them I would have to say "You Are Right." They are hard, they take commitment everyday and patients.. you have to know that even when they drive you insane or hurt your feelings that you still love them. They aren't very realistic either, between text, Skype, and now snap chat thats how we stay together. We can't go on dates, we can't kiss, we can't hug, we can only try and keep a positive attitude and be thankful for the resources we do have. I couldn't even imagine dating someone I could only talk to over hand written letters or emails. Although the next 100+ days aren't going to be perfect it will all work out ok because I really do care and love this boy with all my heart and to a new adventure and another shot at the long distance thing. Wish me the best of luck!
-Love Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment